2020 London Burlesque Festival.
London's 14th Annual Festival of Burlesque, Cabaret & Variety.
Presented By 'The Royals'
The most prestigious event in the International Burlesque calendar, the London Burlesque Festival returns for more glamour, more risqué entertainment and more of the world’s greatest performers in the industry. Packed with panache, colour and excitement, you will not find a burlesque event like this anywhere else. Full schedule of performers and details released February 15th.
Use code 'WINTER' for 50% off all ticket types inc. passes
|Standing ticket||20:00 - 22:00||£20.00|
|General Seat||20:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
|VIP Seat||20:00 - 22:00||£40.00|
|VIP Meet & Greet||20:00 - 22:00||£80.00|
|16 Day General Pass||20:00 - 22:00||£750.00|
|16 Day VIP Pass||20:00 - 22:00||£1,000.00|
Dingwalls Camden, East Yard, 11 Camden Lock Place, London, NW1 8AL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.